How to become a MEMBER of SLCU
Below are the steps to join the Spanish Lookout Credit Union.
ITEMS NEEDED TO JOIN:
- 2 IDs (Social Security and BZ passport are preferred; but other valid passports along with a BZ ID is also acceptable.)
- For minors, a parent ID is acceptable
- Proof of residential address; either of:
- Utility bill no more than 3 months old
- If utility bill is in someone else’s name, ID for the bill holder and a letter from bill holder confirming you live at that address
- A letter from your employer, confirming your residential address.
- Proof of income (employment letter or recent financial statements)
- Name of Beneficiary(ies); Person(s) who will receive benefits/balances of account, in the event you pass away.
- $100.00 membership shares (Applies only to members of the Spanish Lookout Community and their dependent children).